Step 3 – Join the Kottours – what to expect?
- The tours start right on time at the meeting point.
- A guide will take you along the available rooms in a certain neighbourhood.
You will receive a list with the specifications of each available room (rent, surface, shared facilities…)
- Found you room? Call the number that will be communicated to lock it. The reservation lasts for 2 hours.
- We try to give everyone a fair chance to obtain a room. Kottour participants have priority when booking a room.
Step 4 – Meet us in our office
Found a suitable room during the Kottours? Head over to the Brik office lock this room for you and arrange the paperwork. Our office: Zavelput 20 – 1000 Brussels.
Your student card or any proof of enrolment
Important: The Brik rooms are reserved for students enrolled of these partner schools: VUB, EhB, Odisee, LUCA & KU Leuven – campuses in Brussels).
In our office, we’ll make a copy of these documents and ask you to fill out your contact details.
Step 5 – Sign the lease
- Signing is done entirely digitally. Follow the instructions in our email to electronically sign the lease agreement within the specified deadline.
- If you are a minor, you also need the signature of one of your parents or guardians to sign a rental contract.
- The deposit should be transferred within 5 days. The deposit amounts to 500 – 750 EUR per student, depending on the type of room/studio.
Any other question? Please contact Brik.
We start renting out rooms on 1 July 2023. We won’t accept any reservations in advance.