The festival entrance area is located at Place de la Musique, l’Avenue du Port 86C. Here your Covid Safe Ticket and identity card (ID) will be checked, after which you will receive a wristband that gives you access to the festival.
If you go directly to the festival, you will not have a wristband and you will be denied access. The entrance area on Place de la Musique is the only way to enter the festival site.
At the entrance you will wear a mouth mask. As soon as your Covid Safe Ticket and ID are approved, you can take off your mask.
Access via Covid Safe Ticket
Entrance is free for everyone, but you will only gain access when you show your Covid Safe Ticket and your identity card (ID). So don’t forget to charge your mobile phone!
Who can apply for the Covid Safe Ticket? And how?
- Anyone who is fully vaccinated can apply for the Covid Safe Ticket. Please note that you are only fully protected 14 days after your last injection. Only after these 14 days your Covid Safe Ticket will be valid. If you have not been vaccinated, you can obtain a Covid Safe Ticket by doing a rapid antigen test at the pharmacy or by doing a negative PCR test before. You can make an appointment for a test via testcovid.be.
- The Covid Safe Ticket uses the same QR code as the European corona certificate. These codes are identical so there is no separate application method or procedure for the Covid Safe Ticket.
- The Covid Safe Ticket is digitally retrievable through the CovidSafeBE-app (mobile app). To retrieve certificates digitally you need either your identity card, pin code and card reader, or another activated digital key (e.g. itsme).
- People without a Belgian eID but with a BIS number can also activate their digital keys and log in. Registration via eIDAS (new European registration method) is also possible for people without a Belgian eID whose home country is a member of eIDAS (currently the Czech Republic, Germany, Estonia, Spain, Croatia, Italy, Luxembourg, Latvia, Portugal and Slovakia).
- The Covid Safe Ticket can be sent to you by post on request. However, you should take into account a waiting period of 1 week between ordering and receiving it. To do this, contact the Helpdesk of the region where you were vaccinated:
- Flanders: 078 78 78 50 (9 to 19h on weekdays) (international calls: +32 78 78 50). All types of certificates can also be sent by the Helpdesk to your eBox, which must be activated.
- Brussels: 02 214 19 19 (9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on weekdays and from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. at weekends)
- German-speaking Community: 0800 23 032 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays)
- Wallonia: 071 31 34 93 (9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Saturday)
Will I get access if I don’t have a Covid Safe Ticket?
- First of all, Brussel Brost strongly recommends you to get vaccinated. Your vaccination is free and can be done via coronavirus.brussels.
- If you do not have a Covid Safe Ticket, a medical nurse can perform a rapid antigen test at the main entrance. You pay € 25 for the rapid test on the spot. You will only be admitted if the result of the rapid antigen test is negative.
- Students from outside the EU with a vaccination certificate also need to do a rapid test.