Brussel Brost respects the accessibility for visitors with disabilities.
The festival will provide:
- A reserved parking lot via Avenue du Port 88, 1000 Bruxelles
- An accessible toilet
- A separate raised stage at the Brik Stage
- All stages are accessible for wheelchair users
- Assistance dogs are allowed
- During the festival our staff is ready to help you, anywhere, anytime.
Questions? Feel free to visit our information center at the festival. You’ll find the info booth of Brik in the Dome-tent in the middle of the site. Do you wish to use our facilities or do you need some assistance? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 211 05 40. We’ll check if some adjustments are possible and are willing to look for a custom made solution.
Requests about extra facilities or assistance preferably before Friday the 24th of September.